|Born||2 December 1980|
|Years active||1999 - present|
|Children||Muhammad Dirgantara Ariendra Harlino|
Dude Harlino (born 2 December 1980), also spelled Dude Herlino, is an Indonesian actor. He is known for his numerous roles in soap operas, including Di Sini Ada Setan.
Dude Harlino was born in Jakarta on 2 December 1980 and his name, Dude, is taken from the Indonesian form of his birthdate, Dua December. He attended the banking program at the University of Indonesia, graduating in 1999.
In 2011, Harlino played an uztad in Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 2. That year he also opened his first entrepreneurial venture, Sushi Miya8i, with several other entertainers. He has expressed interest in opening a private school in the near future.
Harlino has often played alongside Naysila Mirdad as lovers, leading to the two being called the "Dunay Lover"; at the time the two were also reported to be dating, although both denied it. As of 2009[update], Harlino is dating Asmirandah, with whom he costarred in Dalam Mihrab Cinta. But the relationship ended in December 2011 shortly after announcing their engagement because she left him for Jonas Rivanno.
- Tusuk Jelangkung (Stab of the Jelangkung; 2002)
- Di Sini Ada Setan (Here is Satan; 2003)
- Gue Kapok Jatuh Cinta (I Give Up on Falling In Love; 2005)
- Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 2 (2009)
- Dalam Mihrab Cinta (Shielded by Love; 2010)
- KapanLagi.com, Dude Harlino.
- Kompas 2010, Dude Herlino: Ini.
- Kuswandini 2009, High cost, less.
- Febriani 2011, Sushi, Dude Herlino.
- KapanLagi.com 2011, Wah, Dude Harlino.
- Yazid 2011, Good and Evil.
- Kompas 2010, Dude Herlino: Kalau.
- The Jakarta Post 2011, Dude, Asmirandah officially.
- Detik.com 2012, Cinta Asmirandah & Jonas Rivanno Berawal dari Sinetron 'Binar Bening Berlian'.
- Kompas 2008, Dude Herlino Jajaki.
- "Dude, Asmirandah officially an item". The Jakarta Post. 18 March 2011. Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- "Dude Harlino". KapanLagi.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- "Dude Herlino: Ini di Luar Bayangan Saya" [Dude Herlino: I Did Not Expect This]. Kompas. 30 March 2010. Archived from the original on 30 October 2011. Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- "Dude Herlino Jajaki Jadi Da'i" [Dude Herlino Working to be a Da'i]. Kompas. 13 August 2008. Archived from the original on 30 October 2011. Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- "Dude Herlino: Kalau Puas, Berhenti" [Dude Herlino: If I'm Satisfied, I'll Stop]. Kompas. 27 March 2010. Archived from the original on 30 October 2011. Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- Febriani, Prih Prawesti (20 October 2011). "Bisnis Sushi, Dude Herlino Didukung Asmirandah" [Sushi Business, Dude Herlino Supported by Asmirandah]. Detik.com. Archived from the original on 30 October 2011. Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- Kuswandini, Dian (7 February 2009). "High cost, less viewers". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- "Wah, Dude Harlino Ingin Jadi Guru Sejarah!" [Wah, Dude Harlino Wants to be a History Teacher!]. KapanLagi.com. 22 October 2011. Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- Yazid, Nauval (16 January 2011). "Good and Evil on Indonesia's Silver Screen". The Jakarta Globe. Archived from the original on 29 August 2011. Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- Komario, Bahar (19 December 2012). "Cinta Asmirandah & Jonas Rivanno Berawal dari Sinetron 'Binar Bening Berlian'". Detik.com. Retrieved 20 December 2012.