Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Mayor||Clemens Körner (CDU)|
|• Total||13 km2 (5 sq mi)|
|Elevation||105 m (344 ft)|
|• Density||460/km2 (1,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
Dudenhofen is a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is situated about 3 kilometers west of Speyer. Dudenhofen is the seat of the Verbandsgemeinde ("collective municipality") Römerberg-Dudenhofen.
Personalities who have worked on the ground
- Jürgen Creutzmann (born 1945), member of the state parliament of Rhineland-Palatinate from 1989 to 2009, vice president of the state parliament from 2001 to 2006 and member of the Europaparlie from 2009 to 2014.
- Edward Duyker (born 1955), Australian writer and historian. Wrote in his biography François Péron about the occupation of Dudenhofens in 1793.
- Jan van Eijden (born 1976), former course cyclist, Olympic Olympic champion in Sydney 2000, coach of the British National Cycling Team. H
- Olaf Schmäler (* 1969), former Bundesliga footballer, was a youth coach at the FV Dudenhofen.
- Nikolaus von Weis (1796-1869) Catholic theologian, Bishop of Speyer, was pastor in Dudenhofen.
- "Anzahl der Einwohner in den Kommunen am 31. Dezember 2016". Statistisches Bundesamt (in German). 2017.
|This Rhein-Pfalz-Kreis location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|