|Population (Census of India 2011)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Dudhi or Duddhi is a town and a nagar panchayat in Sonbhadra district in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It belongs to Mirzapur Division . It is located 64 KM towards South from District head quarters Robertsganj. Dudhi is a tehsil of sonebhadra district. Renukoot , Anpara, Obra , Robertsganj are the nearby Cities to Dudhi.
As of 2011[update] India census, Dudhi tehsil had a population of 159,001 and Dudhi town had a population of 12,560. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Duddhi has an average literacy rate of 67%. Male literacy is 74% and, female literacy is 58%. In Duddhi, 17% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Schools & Colleges
- Government Intermediate College, Dudhi
- Government Girls Intermediate College, Dudhi
- Bhou Rao Deveras P.G. College, Dudhi
- Gems english school, dudhi
- Sankat Mochan Temple
- Kali Mata Temple
Places to visit
- Kailash Kunj (also known as Lavkush Park)
- Shivaji Talab
- "Census of India 2011: Data from the 2011 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This Sonbhadra district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|