From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dudley Knowles (//; 1947, Lancashire – 26 October 2014) was a British political philosopher and professor at Glasgow University. He was widely known for his influential book Political Philosophy (2001).
- 2001 Political Philosophy (Routledge/McGill University Press)
- 2002 Hegel and the Philosophy of Right (Routledge)
- 2009 Political Obligation: A Critical Introduction (Routledge)
- Books edited
- 1990 Explanation and its Limits (Cambridge University Press)
- 1993 (with John Skorupski), Virtue and Taste (Blackwell)
- 2009 G.W.F. Hegel (Ashgate)
- "Dudley Ross Knowles". The Herald. 6 November 2014. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- Skorupski, John (4 November 2014). "Dudley Knowles obituary". The Guardian. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
|This biography of a British philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|