Dudley Park, South Australia
Adelaide, South Australia
|Location||3 km (2 mi) from Adelaide|
|LGA(s)||City of Port Adelaide Enfield|
Dudley Park, is a suburb of Adelaide, South Australia, located approximately 3 kilometres north-west of the CBD. The suburb is bordered by Regency Road (north), Simpson Avenue (south), the Adelaide-Gawler railway line (east), and a line directly north-south from the Harrison Road-Simpson Avenue intersection to Regency Road (west).
The Dudley Park Cemetery is located within the suburb at the corner of Simpson Avenue and Exeter Terrace.
- Manning, G. "Place Names of South Australia - D, Dudley Park". State Library of South Australia. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "Search result for "Dudley Park" (SUB) (Record id no. SA0020937)". Land Services, Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "District of Croydon map". ELECTORAL COMMISSION SA. 2014. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "http://www.aec.gov.au/profiles/sa/files/2011/2011-aec-a4-map-sa-adelaide.pdf" (PDF). Australian Electorate Commission. 2011. Retrieved 3 December 2015. External link in
- 2003 Adelaide Street Directory, 41st Edition. UBD (A Division of Universal Press Pty Ltd). 2003. ISBN 0-7319-1441-4.