Dudley and Stourbridge Steam Tramways Company
|Open||21 May 1884|
|Close||25 July 1899|
|Track gauge||3 ft 6 in (1,067 mm)|
|Route length||5.6 miles (9.0 km)|
The tramway was authorised by the Dudley, Stourbridge and Kingswinford Tramways Order of 1881. The line to Kingswinford was not approved.
- 1-8 Kitson and Company 1884
- 9 Kitson and Company 1885
- 10 Kitson and Company 1891
- 11 Kitson and Company 1895
- 12 Kitson and Company 1896
The company was purchased by British Electric Traction on 2 April 1898, and converted to electric traction. The last steam tram ran on 25 July 1899 and the operation was taken over by a new company, the Dudley, Stourbridge and District Electric Traction Company.
- The Golden Age of Tramways. Published by Taylor and Francis.
- The Electrical review: Volume 40