|Birth name||João Eduardo de Salles Nobre|
|Born||November 6, 1974|
|Associated acts||Bonde da Stronda, Zeca Pagodinho, Léo Stronda, Adriana Bombom|
He is the son of the engineer João Nobre and of Anita Nobre. His mother, Anita Nobre, controlled three pagode bands, where Dudu, already in his infancy, used to play with tam-tam and pandeiro with the same ease that his neighbors were applied in marbles. And he did not reject this apprenticeship in his backyard. As a result, when he was six years old, he started to study classic piano, and when he was nine he received the instrument that would never separate from him—the cavaquinho.
When Dudu was ten years old, he initiated his career in the samba schools for beginners. There he met the mythical Beto "Sem Braço" (Without arm) and the two starred in the samba-enredo of Alegria da Passarela, a school that later became Aprendizes do Salgueiro, the school for beginners owned by GRES Acadêmicos do Salgueiro. "Beto was one of the most experienced (sambistas) that I ever knew," Dudu cites in his official site.
After this he attributed credit to three sambas in Aprendizes do Salgueiro, another in Herdeiros da Vila, and one more in Estrelinha da Mocidade and also in Império do Futuro. This as an adolescent composer.
As a musician, when he was thirteen he made a cycle of shows with Mocidade Independente de Padre Miguel and when he was 15 he rotated in Switzerland, Finland, England, and Germany, with Cia. Brasiliana.
Back in Brazil, he joined the band of Almir Guineto and later played with Dicró and Pedrinho da Flor. When Dudu was 19 years old, he joined the band of Zeca Pagodinho, same epoch when Dudu entered into the Law Faculty. The advocacy was repealed in the fifth year.
Dudu writes that "Zeca is a godfather. And he tells me that the samba is a passion and that I was chosen by the samba".
Among the musics that really succeeded, are detached:
- Vou botar teu nome na macumba (I am going to put your name in the macumba);
- Posso até me apaixonar (I might even fall in love);
- ...São Jorge, Anastácia e as crianças (...Saint George, Anastsia, and the children);
- Água da Minha Sede (Water of my thirst);
- Pro Amor Render (For love to surrender);
- Chegue Mais (Come closer).
- (Portuguese) Official Site
- Getmein Archived July 11, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Dudu Nobre confirma afastamento de Adriana Bombom: ‘Agora é notório’
- Parceria de 'independentes na identidade' atropela na final da Mocidade e confirma favoritismo Archived October 23, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- Dudu Nobre e Bruno Ribas vão cantar juntos na Mocidade em 2014
- official video
- samba+hip hop, Dudu Nobre and Bonde da Stronda