(Redirected from Duel (film))
|Look up duel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A duel is a pre-arranged, private fight between two persons to settle a point of honour or personal quarrel.
Duel may also refer to:
- Duel, the wager of battle
- Single combat, in general
- Duel, a fight between two animals (see tournament species)
- Duel, any competition between two persons or parties
Art, entertainment, and media
- Duel (1971 film), a film directed by Steven Spielberg
- Duel (2004 film), an Iranian film directed by Ahmad Reza Darvish
- Duels (video game), a web-based role-playing game
- Duels (band), an English band from Leeds
- "Duel" (Morganne Matis song), 2004
- "Duel" (Propaganda song), 1985
- "Duel", a song by Bond from Born
- "Duel", a song by Swervedriver from Mezcal Head
- Series titles of reality game shows on MTV:
- Dueling Creek, a tributary of the Anacostia River in Maryland
- Duel (ride), a ride at the Alton Towers theme park
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.