(Redirected from Duel (movie))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A duel is a pre-arranged, private fight between two persons to settle a point of honour or personal quarrel.
Duel may also refer to:
- Duel, the wager of battle
- Single combat, in general
- Duel, a fight between two animals (see tournament species)
- Duel, any competition between two persons or parties
Art, entertainment, and media
- Duel (1971 film), a film directed by Steven Spielberg
- Duel (2004 film), an Iranian film directed by Ahmad Reza Darvish
- Duels (video game), a web-based role-playing game
- Duels (band), an English band from Leeds
- "Duel" (Morganne Matis song), 2004
- "Duel" (Propaganda song), 1985
- "Duel", a song by Bond from Born
- "Duel", a song by Swervedriver from Mezcal Head
- Series titles of reality game shows on MTV:
- Dueling Creek, a tributary of the Anacostia River in Maryland
- Duel – The Haunted House Strikes Back, a ride at the Alton Towers theme park
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.