From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||469 ft (143 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||433754|
The Duff post office was established in 1868, and was discontinued in 1955.
Duff is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-05.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Duff, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Wilson, George R. (1910). History of Dubois County from Its Primitive Days to 1910. Windmill Publications. p. 367.
- "Dubois County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
|This Dubois County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|