Duff is a village in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. This village is 145 kilometres (90 miles) northeast from the capital, Regina and 45 kilometres (28 miles) southwest of Yorkton. It is approximately west of Melville. Cana No. 214 and Stanley No. 215 are the rural municipalities near Duff.
|Canada census – Duff, Saskatchewan community profile
||30 (-2.8% from 2001)
||0.22 km2 (0.085 sq mi)
||139.1/km2 (360/sq mi)
||NA (M: NA, F: NA)
|Total private dwellings:
|Median household income:
|References: 2006 earlier
- ^ National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on 2006-10-06
- ^ Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original (– Scholar search) on November 21, 2008
- ^ Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- ^ Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on 2007-04-21
- ^ "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- ^ "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
Coordinates: 50°52′26″N 103°05′31″W / 50.874°N 103.092°W