From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duffy may refer to:
- Duffy (surname) - people with the surname Duffy, O'Duffy or Duffey
- Duffy (singer) (born 1984), Welsh singer, born Amie Ann Duffy
- Norma "Duffy" Lyon (1929–2011), American farmer and butter sculptor
- Duffy, Australian Capital Territory, a suburb of Canberra, Australia
- Duffy, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Lewis County
- Duffy Fairgrounds, a stadium in New York
- Duffy the Disney Bear, an anthropomorphic teddy bear character featured at Disney theme parks
- Duffy (film), a 1968 film starring James Coburn
- Tristan Duffy, a fictional character in American Horror Story
- USS Duffy (DE-27), a US Navy destroyer
- Duffy antigen system, a type of cell marker proteins and the gene which codes for them
- Duffy & Snellgrove, an Australian book publishing company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.