(Redirected from Dugald (disambiguation))
Dugald may refer to:
- Dugald, Manitoba, a town in the province of Manitoba, Canada
- Dugald Campbell- Scottish Doctor who set up national health service in the Kingdom of Hawaii
- Dugald Christie (1941–2006), Canadian lawyer and activist
- Dugald Drummond (1840–1912), Scottish engineer
- Dugald Malcolm (born 1917), British diplomat
- Dugald McGregor, Australian rugby league footballer
- Dugald Clark, Scottish Engineer
- Dugald Stewart (1753–1828), Scottish philopsher
- Dugald Sutherland MacColl (1859–1948), Scottish watercolour painter and art critic
- Clinton Dugald MacDougall, American Representative from New York
- Dubgall mac Somairle, also known as Dugald mac Somerled, and Dugald MacSorley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dugald.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.