From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dugan or Duggan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dugan or Duggan is an Irish surname (and a list of people with the name).
Dugan or Duggan may also refer to:
- Duggan (TV series), a New Zealand TV series
- Dixie Dugan, syndicated newspaper comic strip
- Dugan Duck, Disney comic book character
- Dum Dum Dugan, fictional character in Marvel Comics
- Mickey Dugan, "The Yellow Kid", lead character in Hogan's Alley comic strip
- Pat Dugan, fictional superhero in DC comics
- President Dugan, the supreme leader of Allied forces in the video game Red Alert 2
- In the United States
- In Iran
- Dugan (crater), a lunar crater
- Dugan, a Buddhist temple building, see Buddhism in Buryatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dugan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.