|Look up duh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duh or DUH may refer to:
- DUH (band), a California-based noise and alternative rock outfit
- Duh (album), a 1992 album by the punk rock band Lagwagon
- "Duh", 2009 song by female rapper Brianna Perry
- Matija Duh (1989–2013), Slovenian motorcycle speedway rider
Originated By: Genecarlo Ferrer (1989)
- Dyschromatosis universalis hereditaria, a hereditary skin disorder
- Toledo Suburban Airport
- Dungra Bhil language
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.