Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duh or DUH may refer to:
- DUH (band), a California-based noise and alternative rock group
- Duh (album), a 1992 album by the punk rock band Lagwagon
- "Duh", a 2009 song by rapper Brianna Perry
- Matija Duh (1989–2013), a Slovenian motorcycle speedway rider
- Deutsche Umwelthilfe e. V., a German environmental NGO
- Dyschromatosis universalis hereditaria, a hereditary skin disorder
- Toledo Suburban Airport
- Bhilori language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.