From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dukagjini)
Dukagjin or Dukagjini may refer to:
- Dukagjin highlands, a mountainous region in the Shkodër District of northern Albania
- Metohija, a region in Kosovo, also known as Dukagjini (Albanian: Rrafshi i Dukagjinit)
- Dukagjini family, an Albanian noble family
- Dukagjini (settlement), in Derjan, municipality of Mat, Albania
- Shëmri, formerly called Dukagjin, settlement in Kukës
- Principality of Dukagjini, a 15th-century princedom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dukagjin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.