|Private Limited Company|
|Rajender Kumar Agarwal, Ravinder Kumar Agarwal, Arvind Kumar Sharma, |
I N Shetty
|Products||Bakery products including Biscuits, Chocolates, Wafers and Confectionery|
Number of employees
|Parent||Ravi Foods Pvt. Ltd. (RFPL)|
Dukes is an Indian food-products corporation and is the flagship brand of Ravi Foods Pvt Ltd (RFPL). Dukes was established in 1995 in Hyderabad, Telangana. It manufactures biscuits, wafers, chocolates and confectioneries.
Ravi Foods Pvt Ltd (RFPL) was founded in 1988 headquartered in Hyderabad. Along with Dukes India, RFPL also has 2 other flagship brands- TREFF and DYNAS.It is a public unlisted company classified as 'limited company by shares'. The company is rated by global analytical company CRISIL.
The company exports its products to the countries such as USA, Canada, UK, Australia and Netherlands to name a few.
- Kumar, V. Rishi. "Ravi Foods to invest ₹250 cr in expansion". @businessline.
- "Dukes CEO Arvind Kumar Sharma Started Kiosk Brand in Forum Mall | Sakshi TV - Andhra/Telangana News తెలుగు వార్తలు - Video". www.nriapnews.com.
- "Ravi Foods plans new unit near city". The Hindu. 11 June 2018.
- "Dukes Products (india) Limited Information - Dukes Products (india) Limited Company Profile, Dukes Products (india) Limited News on The Economic Times". The Economic Times.
- Mohan, AuthorB Krishna. "Duke(s) of wafers, biscuits". Telangana Today.
- "Dukes Products India Limited Rating" (PDF). Crisil.com.
- India, Press Trust of (22 February 2019). "Ravi Foods Pvt. Ltd. Launches Enriched DUKES Waffy in all New Avatar". Business Standard India.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|