From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dulas may refer to:
- Saints in the Eastern Orthodox calendar
- Dulas, Anglesey, a village in Wales
- Dulas Bay, nearby
- Dulas, Herefordshire, a civil parish in England
Dulas is a common name for watercourses in Wales
- Afon Dulas, North Wales
- Dulas Brook, Powys, Wales
- Dulas, Irfon, near Garth, Powys, Wales
- Dulas, Ithon, near Llandrindod Wells, Powys, Wales
- River Dulas, West Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dulas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.