Sloan at the LBJ Presidential Library in 2019
Dulcé Lazaria Sloan
July 4, 1983
|Alma mater||Brenau University|
Sloan started performing stand-up comedy in May 2009 after being encouraged by friends who worked at the Funny Farm Comedy Club. She won the 12th Annual StandUp NBC comedy showcase in 2015. She won the 2016 Big Sky Comedy Festival in Billings, Montana. In February 2016, Sloan performed on Conan O'Brien's talk show. She has appeared on truTV's Comedy Knockout, @midnight with Chris Hardwick and The Steve Harvey Show. Variety named Sloan one of 10 Comics to Watch 2018 at Montreal's Just for Laughs festival.
- Love, Matthew. "10 Comedians You Need to Know". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- Otterson, Joe. "'Daily Show' Adds Dulcé Sloan as Newest Correspondent". Variety. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- Dunn, Lisa. "Comedian Dulcé Sloan Tells the Truth. But Funny". Portland Monthly. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- Petski, Denise. "Dulcé Sloan Wins 'StandUp NBC' Showcase Along With Talent Holding Deal". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- "'StandUp NBC' Winner Dulcé Sloan". Steve Harvey TV. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
|This article about an American television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|