|Look up dulce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dulce may refer to:
- Dulce, New Mexico
- Dulce Base, a supposed American secret military facility
- Golfo Dulce, Costa Rica
- Dulce River (disambiguation)
- Ana Dulce Félix (born 1982), Portuguese long-distance runner
- Dulce of Aragon (1160–1198), wife of King Sancho I of Portugal
- Dulce of León, Queen of León
- Dulce María (born 1985), Mexican actress
- Dulce Figueiredo, Brazilian First Lady 1979–1985
- Dulce Piña (born 1966), Dominican Republic judoka
- Dulce Pontes (born 1969), Portuguese singer
- Dulce María Serret (1898 – 1989), Cuban pianist and music teacher
- Irmã Dulce Pontes (1914–1992), Brazilian Catholic nun who founded the Obras Sociais Irmã Dulce
- Dulce María Loynaz, Cuban writer
Art, entertainment and media
- "Dulce" (song), a 2006 song by Chilean singer and songwriter Francisca Valenzuela
Foods and drinks
- Dulce (wine), a sweet variety of sparkling wine
- Dulce de leche, milk-based syrup
- Pan dulce, Latin American "sweet bread"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dulce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.