From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||A disambiguation page that was recently here has been replaced by the present page, in order to implement WP:DABCONCEPT and WP:PRIMARYTOPIC. This Dulcimer topic is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article which should cover the general area of related titles that were previously listed here. Unrelated titles from the disambiguation page, if any, should have been moved to Dulcimer (disambiguation). This is a draft article which can be improved by further development to broadly cover the primary topic and to complement the related articles that are linked. The related articles may require adjustments as well. Please consider helping!||
A dulcimer is a kind of stringed musical instrument. Among its types are:
- Hammered dulcimer, free-standing, trapezoidal, with horizontal strings struck by handheld "hammers"
- Fretted, generally played on the lap by plucking, i.e.
- Typical Appalachian dulcimer
- Banjo dulcimer, with banjo-like resonating membrane
- Resonator dulcimer, with inset conical resonator
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.