|Established||18 May 2014|
|• Mayor||Mr. Ghanshyam Bhandari (NC)|
|• Deputy mayor||Mrs. Bishnu Thapa (NCP)|
|• Total||156.77 km2 (60.53 sq mi)|
|• Density||260/km2 (690/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:45 (NST)|
At the time of the 2011 Nepal census former Dullu had a population of 30,457 people living in 5,861 individual households. After the reconstruction of local level authority in Nepal in 2017, the total area of the new Dullu municipality has 156.77 square kilometres (60.53 sq mi) and total population is now (as of 2011 Nepal census) 41,540. 
Fulfilling the requirement of the new constitution of Nepal in 2015, all old municipalities (58 municipalities) and villages (more than 3900) were restructured into 753 new Municipalities and Villages, thus Malika, Gauri, Kalbhairab and Gamaudi villages Incorporated with former Dullu municipality.
This place was the winter capital of the kingdom of Sinja and later it became independent until being converted into a subnational kingdom up to 2019 BS when it was annexed into Nepal by King Mahendra. There is a stone tabloid which is supposed to be the first one written in Nepali language .
- "संक्षिप्त परिचय". www.dullumun.gov.np. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- "स्थानीय तहहरुको विवरण" [Details of local level body]. www.mofald.gov.np/en (in Nepali). Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development. Retrieved 7 July 2018.
- 72 new municipalities announced Archived June 18, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. My Republica
- Govt announces 72 new municipalities The Kathmandu Post
- "Nepal Census 2001", Nepal's Village Development Committees, Digital Himalaya, archived from the original on October 12, 2008, retrieved October 7, 2008
|This Bheri Zone location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|