From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dumesnil may refer to:
- Bryan Dumesnil (born 1983), Canadian pitcher
- Cheryl Dumesnil (born 1969), American poet and editor
- Louis Gaulard Dumesnil (died 1702), French operatic tenor
- Marie Dumesnil (1713–1803), French actress
- Pierre Louis Dumesnil (1698–1781), French painter who specialized in genre scenes
- Suzanne Dechevaux-Dumesnil (1900–1989), tennis-partner, lover and later wife of Samuel Beckett
- Jacques Dumesnil (1904–1998), French film and television actor
- Jacques-Louis Dumesnil (1882–1956), French politician
- Peterson-Dumesnil House, a Victorian-Italianate house in the Crescent Hill neighborhood of Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Saint-Pierre-du-Mesnil, a commune in the Eure department in Haute-Normandie in northern France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dumesnil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.