|Look up dump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dump generally refers to a place for disposal of domestic waste. The word has other uses alone or in combination, and may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Dump (band), an alias for the solo recordings of James McNew
- Dump months, the periods of the year when, due to limited box office potential, new movies are generally perceived as being of low quality and limited appeal
- Dump, tape delay (broadcasting)
- The Dump, a blog by Maurice Benayoun
Computing and technology
- Dump (program), a Unix program for backing up file systems
- Core dump, the recorded state of the working memory of a computer program at a specific time, generally when the program has terminated abnormally (crashed)
- Database dump, a record of the table structure and/or the data from a database
- ROM dump or ROM image, a record of the data in a ROM, EEPROM, or MCU
- Ammunition dump, military stores of ammunition
- Deoxyuridine monophosphate, or dUMP
- Dump, a coin that together with the Holey dollar, was used in Australia and Prince Edward Island.
- Illegal dumping
- Ocean dumping
- Dump, a breakup with someone
- Dump cake, a dessert similar to a cobbler (food)
- Rubbish dump, a landfill
- Dump job
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.