Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dumping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dumping may refer to:
- Recording the contents of memory after application or operating system failure, or by operator request, in a core dump for use in subsequent problem analysis.
- Dump, strict data cloning pertaining to storage devices; related to backup
- Dumping (pricing policy), in international trade, the pricing of a product below its cost of production
- Social dumping, using transitory labour to save costs
- SUTA dumping, the avoidance of paying unemployment insurance taxes
- Environmental dumping, the shipping of waste to a country with lax environmental laws
- Ocean dumping, the deliberate disposal of waste at sea
- Fuel dumping, used to lighten the aircraft's weight and flammability in certain emergency situations
- Equivalent dumping coefficient, used in the calculation of the energy dispersed when a building moves
- Gastric dumping syndrome, when intestines fill too quickly with undigested food from the stomach
- Homeless dumping, medical workers releasing homeless patients on the streets
- Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, or patient dumping, the refusal to treat people because of inability to pay or insufficient insurance
- Dump (disambiguation)
- Dumper (disambiguation)
- Damper (disambiguation)
- Damping (music)
- Dumpling (cuisine)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dumping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.