Dun-le-Palestel is a commune in the Creuse department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region in central France.
A farming and light industrial village situated some 15 miles (24 km) northwest of Guéret at the junction of the D913, D44, D5 and the D951 roads.
- The church of Notre-Dame, built between 1905 and 1908.
- The Lavoir of Dunet where the residents of the village washed their linens before the invention of the washing machine.
- The portal of the old church, dating from the thirteenth century.
- The war memorial.
- Vestiges of the moat of a castle.
- A dolmen known as the Pierre Eubeste, at La Valette.