Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duna is the Hungarian name for the Danube River.
Other places with the name Duna include:
- D'Una River, Brazil
- Duna (woreda), Hadiya Zone, Ethiopia
- Duna, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- 23617 Duna, main-belt asteroid discovered in 1996
Duna may also refer to:
- Duna TV, Hungarian television station
- Duna World, Hungarian television station and sister channel of Duna TV
- Duna or Dyna, the Viking name, or Düna, the German name for the Daugava (river) (flowing through Russia, Belarus, and Latvia)
- Duna (band), Soviet band of the late 1980s
- Duna Records, American record label founded by Brant Bjork
- Fiat Duna, small car produced in Brazil
- Duna language, spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Duna people, indigenous people living in Papua New Guinea
People with the given name or surname Duna include:
- Steffi Duna, Hungarian actress
- Doona, Australian term for duvet or comforter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.