|Release date(s)||PlayStation 3/Xbox 360
Universal Media Disc
Dunamis 15 (デュナミス15 Dyunamisu 15?) is a suspense visual novel developed and published by 5pb. for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game was released in Japan on September 15, 2011, featuring five chapters and five main characters. A port for the PlayStation Portable was released on July 26, 2012. The sequel title, Disorder 6, was released on August 22, 2013. This is the first title in Suspense-fiction Adventure series, a spinoff to famous Science Adventure series.
Dunamis 15 uses a game system called "multi site system," which has the player switches off between main characters depending on where their player is in the story. Time in the game will loop, so the player will end up experiencing the same story repeatedly. The player will need to follow the proper route in order to escape from this loop.
The game has five chapters, each told from the perspective of a different main character.
Dunamis 15 is set in a world slightly in the future where a nuclear explosion has caused genetic mutations. All the students at Ceres Academy are clones who were created as materials for cloning technology research. Some events happened which caused the students to rebel.
Tōgo Takatsuki is leading a boring life at Ceres Academy, located on an isolated island called Dunamis Base. One day, while rushing to class after having overslept, Tōgo stumbles upon a mysterious girl in the school hallway. This brief encounter then changes Tōgo's life forever.
- Tōgo Takatsuki (高槻東吾 Takatsuki Tōgo?)
- Voiced by: Hiroki Tōchi
- Tōgo has the highest grade at Dunamis Base. He's scheduled to graduate next year, but has yet to have a clear vision for the future.
- Nanao Oka (陸 七生 Oka Nanao?)
- Voiced by: Yuto Suzuki
- Nanao likes to sneak into the girl's dorm. He's popular amongst the female students and will interact with any girl.
- Ichika Yamato (倭 一花 Yamato Ichika?)
- Voiced by: Sumi Shimamoto
- Ichika is an excellent student. She's humorous and is well liked by male students and teachers. She has no particular concern.
- Manami Gotō (後藤眞波 Gotō Manami?)
- Voiced by: Sakura Tange
- Manami is a precocious girl who wants to fall in love. It seems that she will be going after Tōgo.
- Chihaya Setsu (世津茅早 Setsu Chihaya?)
- Voiced by: Minori Chihara
- Chihaya is an exchange student from the main island. Due to a genetic mutation, her growth has stopped. She is described as a "cool girl".
The game's opening theme is Kimi ga Boku nara (キミがボクなら?) performed by KOKOMI and the ending theme is Promised Land by Asami Imai. There is also a "grand ending"; Kokuin ~tattoo~ (刻印～tattoo～?) by Naomi Tamura.
Following the game's release for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September 15, 2011, a version for the PlayStation Portable was released on July 26, 2012. The PSP version includes new features and additional "past and future" episodes of the story.
- Anoop Gantayat (March 17, 2011). "First Look: Dunamis15". andriasang. Retrieved April 14, 2011.
- Anoop Gantayat (March 16, 2011). "This Week's Possible Flying Get". andriasang. Retrieved April 14, 2011.
- "Dunamis 15 Travels To The Future On September 15th; Here, Have A Trailer". 2011-06-23. Retrieved 2011-07-09.
- "Dunamis15, Corpse Party 2U, anohana Games Slated for Release by 5pb.". April 10, 2012. Retrieved April 11, 2012.
- "5pb. Brings Dunami 15 Adventure Game to PSP". March 21, 2012. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Dunamis 15 Coming To PSP With Extra Episodes". Siliconera. 2012-03-20. Retrieved 2013-03-25.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- Official website (Japanese)
- Official debut trailer (Japanese)
- Dunamis 15 at The Visual Novel Database