|Full name||Duncan Edward Cole|
|Date of birth||12 July 1958|
|Place of birth||England|
|Date of death||21 May 2014(aged 55)|
|Place of death||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|1978–1979||North Shore United|
|1982||North Shore United|
|1984–1988||North Shore United|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Cole made his full All Whites debut in a 2-0 win over Singapore on 1 October 1978. He was an integral member of the 1982 All Whites as they qualified for the 1982 FIFA World Cup in Spain, playing in all 15 qualifiers and all three group games in the finals tournament, where they lost to Scotland, USSR and Brazil.
He died in Auckland on 21 May 2014 at the age of 55.
- "NZ 1982 World Cup". NZ Football. Archived from the original on 23 July 2008. Retrieved 2 November 2008.
- "Australian Player Database". OzFootball. Retrieved 14 February 2009.
- "A-International Lineups". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 12 February 2009.
- "A-International Appearances - Caps and Goals". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 12 February 2009.
- Smith, Tony (22 May 2014). "World Cup All White Duncan Cole dies". Retrieved 22 May 2014.