Dundas Castle (Roscoe, New York)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Area||1,000 acres (400 ha)|
|NRHP Reference #||01000245|
21 March 2001
It was built between 1915 and 1924 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2001.
Today the castle is unoccupied and in a state of disrepair.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Frederick C. Robie House". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Archived from the original on 2013-02-20. Retrieved 2008-06-11.
- http://www.dupontcastle.com/castles/craig-e.htm Craig-E-Clare Castle
- Robinson, Julian (January 31, 2017). "Castle with a grisly past: Eerie photos show an abandoned fairy-tale mansion deep in the forests of New York once owned by a family plagued by madness". dailymail.co.uk. Daily Mail. Retrieved January 31, 2017.
- Beaverkill Lodge - Craig-E-Claire - Bradford Lee Gilbert's summer residence - Historical information about the castle with photos and video
- Dundas Castle Photos - Photography and History of the Castle
-  - History and Research of the castle
- Dundas Castle Photo Essay - Photography and Well-Researched History
- Dundas Castle Photo Essay - More Photos and Updated History
- Dundas Castle Roscoe NY - history of the castle
-  - history of the castle
-  - Photography and History of the Castle
|This article about a historic property or district in Sullivan County, New York, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|