Dundas Shamrocks Junior Rugby League Football Club
|Full name||Dundas Shamrocks Junior Rugby League Football Club|
|Competition||Balmain Rugby League|
The Dundas Shamrocks Junior Rugby League Football Club was formed in the mid-1960s as an attachment to St Patrick's Marist College Dundas' sports auxiliary for weekend rugby league within the Balmain Junior Rugby League competition. In the mid-1990s the school sports auxiliary ceased to exist and the club was rechristened the Dundas Shamrocks. The club has been a member of the Balmain Junior Rugby League since its inception in the 1960s and provides teams for age groups from under 6's to A-Grade.
The club headquarters are located at the St Patrick's Marist College Dundas, on the corner of Kissing Point Road and Kirby Street, Dundas. The ground boasts some of the most magnificent fields (international and mod) within the Balmain Junior Rugby League and has excellent canteen and change room facilities.
The Shamrocks club primarily draws players from the following suburbs:
Ermington, Rydalmere, Dundas, Oatlands, North Parramatta, Silverwater, Eastwood, Carlingford, North Rocks, West Ryde and Merrylands. However, players are welcome from all areas.
- Mark O'Neill (1994-07 West Tigers, Balmain, Leeds & Hull KR)
- James Webster (1999-04 Balmain Tigers, Parramatta Eels & Hull KR)
- Feleti Mateo (2004 - Parramatta Eels, London Broncos, New Zealand Warriors & Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)
- Curtis Sironen (2012- West Tigers)
- Nathan Brown (2013- Wests Tigers & South Sydney Rabbitohs)
- Nathan Milone (2015- West Tigers)
- David Fifita (2014- Cronulla Sharks)