|Location||9 St Mary's Place, Dundee, Scotland DD1 5RB|
Dundee Synagogue is located on St. Mary Place in Dundee, Scotland. Designed by Ian Imlach, it was opened in 1978 to replace the former synagogue building at 15 Meadow Street that was demolished in 1973.
The community had previously met at 132 Murraygate Street and (from 1895 to 1920) at 62 Murraygate Street.
- History of the Jews in Scotland
- List of former synagogues in the United Kingdom
- List of Jewish communities in the United Kingdom
- Scottish Council of Jewish Communities
- "Dundee Hebrew Congregation: Dundee, Scotland". JCR-UK. 17 February 2013. Retrieved 17 January 2014.
- Brickman, Stephanie (3 June 2010). "Keeping the faith in Dundee's Jewish community". The Jewish Chronicle. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
- Abrams, Nathan. "Jute, journalism, jam and Jews: the anomalous survival of the Dundee Hebrew Congregation" (PDF). School of Creative Studies and Media. Bangor University. Retrieved 17 January 2014.
- "Our history". Tayside and Fife Jewish Community. Scottish Council of Jewish Communities. Retrieved 17 January 2014.