Dundee Township, Walsh County, North Dakota

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dundee Township
Township
Country United States
State North Dakota
County Walsh County
Area
 • Total 36 sq mi (93.24 km2)
 • Land 36 sq mi (93.24 km2)
 • Water 0 sq mi (0 km2)
Population
 • Total 107 [1]
Time zone UTC-6 (CST)
 • Summer (DST) UTC-5 (CDT)

Dundee Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 57.9% (62) of the population are male, and the other 42.1% (45) are female.[2]

References[edit]

See also[edit]

Coordinates: 48°29′59″N 97°43′53″W / 48.4997°N 97.7314°W / 48.4997; -97.7314