|Country of origin||Canada|
|Distribution||UTP Distribution (Canada)
Ingram Publisher Services (US)
Lightning Source (UK)
|Imprints||Dundurn, Castle Street Mysteries, Hounslow, Simon and Pierre, Boardwalk Books, Sandcastle Books, Natural Heritage, Napoleon and Co., Blue Butterfly, Thomas Allen Publishers|
|No. of employees||"Over 20"|
Dundurn Press is the largest Canadian-owned book publishing company of adult and children’s fiction and non-fiction in Canada. The company publishes Canadian literature, history, biography, politics and arts. Dundurn has about 2500 books in print, and averages around one hundred new titles each year. Dundurn Press was established in 1972 by Kirk Howard, In 2009, Dundurn forged a co-publishing partnership with the Ontario Genealogical Society, and in 2011, Dundurn purchased Napoleon & Company and Blue Butterfly Books. In 2013, Dundurn acquired Thomas Allen Publishers, the publishing branch of Thomas Allen & Son Limited.
- "Distributor". Dundurn Press. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- Dundurn. "Our History". Dundurn website. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Snapshot: Dundurn Press founder and publisher Kirk Howard". Quill & Quire. Archived from the original on 15 October 2013. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- Association of Canadian Publishers
- Slopen, Beverley (20 January 1993). "Dundurn Press marks 20th birthday". The Toronto Star. pp. E16. Retrieved 23 November 2011.
- Spencer, Jason. "Dundurn establishes J. Patrick Boyer imprint". Quill & Quire. Archived from the original on 11 April 2013. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "Site Profile: Dundurn Press". Open Book Ontario. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- Dundurn Press Buys Canadian Thomas Allen Publishers
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|