Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dung may refer to animal feces.
Further meanings include:
Science and technology
- Mundungus Fletcher or "Dung", a character in the Harry Potter novels
- The Dung, percussionist and singer for the Swedish folk music duet Philemon Arthur and the Dung
- Carburetor Dung, a Malaysian punk band which is also known as "DUNG"
- Dung, Doubs, a commune in the Doubs department in the Franche-Comté region in eastern France
- Nguyen Tan Dung, Vietnamese communist politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.