From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dung may refer to:
- Dung, animal feces
- Cow dung
- Coprolite, fossilized feces
- The Dung beetle
- Dung, Doubs, a commune in the Doubs department in the Franche-Comté region in eastern France
- Mundungus Fletcher or "Dung", a character in the Harry Potter novels
- The Dung, percussionist and singer for the Swedish folk music duet Philemon Arthur and the Dung
- Nguyen Tan Dung, Vietnamese communist politician
- Carburetor Dung, a Malaysian punk band which is also known as "DUNG"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.