Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dungan may refer to:
- Dungan people, a group of Muslim people of Chinese origin
- Dungan language, a Sinitic language spoken by the Dungan people
- Dungan Mountains in Sibi District, Pakistan
People with the surname Dungan include:
- David Laird Dungan (1936–2008), American biblical scholar
- Ellis R. Dungan (1909–2001), American film director
- James I. Dungan (1844–1931), American politician
- Myles Dungan (born 1954), Irish broadcaster
- Sam Dungan (1866–1939), American baseball player
- Sebastian Dungan, 21st-century American film producer
- Troy Dungan (born 1936), American weatherman
- Warren S. Dungan (1822–1913), American politician and lawyer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dungan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.