Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dungeness may refer to:
- Dungeness (headland), in Kent, England
- Dungeness Lighthouse, one of a series of lighthouses built on the headland
- Dungeness nuclear power station, a nuclear power station on the headland
- Dungeness (SER) railway station, closed 1953
- Dungeness railway station, a light railway station on the headland
- Dungeness, Romney Marsh and Rye Bay, the designated Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).
- Battle of Dungeness, a 1652 battle of the First Anglo-Dutch War
- Dungeness, Washington
- Dungeness Spit, a sand spit in Washington, United States, named after Dungeness headland in England
- Punta Dúngeness, a headland in Argentina and Chile
- Dungeness crab, a species of crab found from the Aleutian Islands in Alaska to Santa Cruz, California
- Dungeness (Cumberland Island, Georgia), a ruined mansion belonging to Thomas M. Carnegie on Cumberland Island, Georgia
- Dungeness (album), by Trembling Bells (2018)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dungeness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.