Dungeness may refer to:
- Dungeness (headland), in Kent, England
- Dungeness Lighthouse, one of a series of lighthouses built on the headland
- Dungeness nuclear power station, a nuclear power station on the headland
- Dungeness (SER) railway station, closed 1953
- Dungeness railway station, a light railway station on the headland
- Dungeness, Romney Marsh and Rye Bay, the designated Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).
- Battle of Dungeness, a 1652 battle of the First Anglo-Dutch War
- Dungeness, Washington
- Dungeness Spit, a sand spit in Washington, United States, named after Dungeness headland in England
- Punta Dúngeness, a headland in Argentina and Chile
- Dungeness crab, a species of crab found from the Aleutian Islands in Alaska to Santa Cruz, California
- Dungeness (Cumberland Island, Georgia), a ruined mansion belonging to Thomas M. Carnegie on Cumberland Island, Georgia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dungeness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.