From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dungeon, dungeons, or oubliette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dungeon is an underground prison or vault.
Dungeon or donjon may also refer to:
- Dungeon (video game), an early 1975 mainframe role-playing game
- Dungeon, an alternative name for Zork, a computer game
- Dungeon crawl, scenario in fantasy role-playing games in which heroes navigate a labyrinthine environment
- Dungeons (video game), a 2011 strategy video game
- Dungeons & Dragons, a popular role-playing game
- Deathtrap Dungeon, a single-player adventure gamebook by Ian Livingstone published in 1984
- Deathtrap Dungeon (video game), video game based on the book, developed by Asylum Studios and published by Eidos Interactive
- Donjon (role-playing game)
- Donjon, the central tower in a castle
- Dungeon (comics), a series of comic books created by Joann Sfar and Lewis Trondheim, originally published under the French title Donjon
- Dungeon (band), an Australian power metal musical group
- Dungeon (BDSM), a playspace for BDSM activities
- Dungeon series, a series of fantasy novels written under the auspices of Philip José Farmer
- Hart Dungeon, a wrestling school in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dungeon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.