|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
The Dungkhag Court (sub-district court) is the court of first instance of the Royal Court of Justice in 6 of the 20 Dzongkhags of Bhutan which have Dungkhag administrative divisions; in the remaining 14 Dzongkhags, the Dzongkhag Court is the court of first instance. There are a total of 13 Dungkhags (sub-districts) in the 6 Dzongkhags (districts) that contain them. Like the members of the Dzongkhag Court, the judges of the Dungkhag Court are not appointed by the Druk Gyalpo under the 2008 Constitution.
- Supreme Court of Bhutan
- High Court of Bhutan
- Dzongkhag Court
- Constitution of Bhutan
- Politics of Bhutan
- Judicial system of Bhutan
- "The Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan" (PDF). Government of Bhutan. 2008-07-18. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-06. Retrieved 2010-10-08.
- "༄༅།།འབྲུག་གི་རྩ་ཁྲིམས་ཆེན་མོ།།" [The Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan] (PDF) (in Dzongkha). Government of Bhutan. 2008-07-18. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-06. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Royal Court of Justice of Bhutan". Government of Bhutan. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Laws of Bhutan". Bhutannica. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
|This article about Bhutan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|