Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dunhill may refer to:
- Alfred Dunhill (1872–1959), founder of the luxury goods company Alfred Dunhill Ltd.
- Thomas Dunhill (1877–1946), English composer
- Sir Thomas Peel Dunhill (1876–1957), Australian surgeon and Physician to the Queen of the United Kingdom
- Dunhill, County Waterford, a town in County Waterford, Ireland
- Alfred Dunhill Ltd., a British luxury goods company
- Dunhill (cigar brand)
- Dunhill (cigarette), a brand of cigarettes made by British American Tobacco
- Dunhill Records, a record label (later ABC/Dunhill Records)
- Alfred Dunhill Cup, a former golf event
- Alfred Dunhill Links Championship, a golf event
- The Dunhill Trio, American dancers
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dunhill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.