|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
A pack of DUNHILL International Lights for n market.
|Produced by||British American Tobacco|
Dunhill cigarettes are a luxury brand of cigarettes made by the British American Tobacco company. They are usually priced above the average for cigarettes in the region where they are sold. They are exported mostly throughout Europe, the Middle East, South Asia, South Africa, South Korea, Pakistan, Argentina, Brazil, Malaysia (manufactured by British American Tobacco Malaysia a.k.a. Rothmans Group), Indonesia (manufactured by Bentoel Group), New Zealand and Australia but can also be found on the Internet and in duty-free and smoke shops in the United States and Canada.
Dunhill Light cigarettes are packaged in a predominantly white packet, with a bevelled edged square of red in the centre. Dunhill has decided to phase out this pack and have introduced marketing information that the blue box described below is the same cigarette although carbon monoxide levels and nicotine levels are altered.
Dunhill International cigarettes come in a red packet and are one of the most expensive luxury cigarette brands available. The current Dunhill King size beveled packs (which come in Full flavor, light and menthol light) are available only in the United States through specialty tobacconist shops.
Dunhill (minus the "International") are a more expensive version produced by BAT, and are sold in European (including Russian), Asian-Pacific, and Canadian markets.
Brands of Dunhill cigarettes
- Dunhill Filter (Tar 10 mg, Nicotine 0.7 mg)
- Dunhill Filter "Journey of Taste", 100 year blends #15 'Art Nouveau', #33 'Art Deco' & #85 (Tar 10 mg, Nicotine 0.7 mg)
- Dunhill Filter Malta (Tar 7 mg, Nicotine 0.7 mg, Carbon Monoxide 7 mg)
- Dunhill Filter replacement packaged Blue, Malta (Tar 7 mg, Nicotine 0.6 mg, Carbon Monoxide 8 mg
- Dunhill Fine Cut Tobacco cut 46 times per inch, Australia packaged White, Blue and Black. In Romania there is also a Red and a Burgundy version, and in Hungary a Silver version.
- Dunhill United Kingdom - King Size (Tar 10 mg, Nicotine 0.9 mg)
- Dunhill Canada - King Size (Tar 15 mg, Nicotine 1.4 mg)
- Dunhill Special Reserve Canada - King Size (Tar 12 mg, Nicotine 1.3 mg)
- Dunhill Portugal - King Size (Tar 10 mg, Nicotine 0.8 mg, Carbon Monoxide 10 mg)
- Dunhill Malaysia (No More Than 20 mg Tar, 1.5 mg Nicotine)
- Dunhill Lights (Tar 4 mg, Nicotine 0.4 mg)
- Dunhill Lights Korea (6 mg Tar, 0.6 mg Nicotine)
- Dunhill Lights South Africa (9 mg Tar, 0.8 mg Nicotine)
- Dunhill Ultra (Tar3 mg, Nicotine 0.3 mg)
- Dunhill Ultra South Africa (Tar 5 mg, Nicotine 0.5 mg)
- Dunhill Infinite (Tar 1 mg, Nicotine 0.1 mg)
- Dunhill Infinite South Africa (2 mg Tar, 0.2 mg Nicotine)
- Dunhill Essence (A new line of 'slim' cigarettes using 100% tobacco lamina)
- Dunhill Top Leaf (Produced with only the top leaves of the tobacco plant)
- Dunhill Menthol (a mentholated cigarette)
- Dunhill 1 mg Korea (Tar 1.0 mg, Nicotine 0.10 mg)
- Dunhill Blonde Blend nanocut Brazil (7 mg Tar, 0.7 mg Nicotine)
- Dunhill SWITCH (Middle East Region, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hungary, South Africa, South America Region, New Zealand) A bead in the filter, when broken, turns the cigarette into a menthol. Available in Full Flavor (Black) and Lights (Silver) (7 mg Tar, 0.6 mg Nicotine)
- Dunhill Fine Cut Mild Indonesia (Fine Cut Mild Kretek, 13 mg Tar, 1.0 mg Nicotine)
- Dunhill Fine Cut Filter Indonesia (Fine Cut Filters, 21 mg Tar, 1.5 mg Nicotine)
- 'Dunhill Taste Flow Filter Malaysia, New Zealand (Featuring tube filter, triple filtration system)
- "Hunter S. Thompson: An Insider's View of Deranged, Depraved, Drugged Out Brilliance" (p. 59, paragraph 8), Jay Cowan, The Globe Pequot Press, 2009