|Location||off Badulla, Sri Lanka|
|Total height||64 metres (210 ft)|
Dunhinda Falls is a waterfall located about 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) from Badulla town in Sri Lanka.The Dunhinda Falls is one of Sri Lanka's most beautiful waterfalls.The waterfall, which is 64 metres (210 ft) high gets its name from the smoky dew drops spray, (Dun in sinhala means mist or smoke) which surrounds the area at the foot of the waterfall. The water fall is created by the river called Badulu Oya which goes through the Badulla town.    
To reach the water fall you have to walk more than 1 kilometre (0.62 mi) along a foot path. Along this foot path you can see another small waterfall called Kuda Dunhinda at a distance. However walking along this muddy foot path is really worth as the waterfall is so beautiful. Along this foot path there are many native venders selling herbal drinks to refresh and rest yourself. At the end of the path there is a secure stage constructed for viewers to see the waterfall. If you are brave enough you can reach the foot of the waterfall and cross the river and see the most beautiful view of the fall.
- "Dunhinda Waterfall Sri Lanka". srilankantravelsandtours.com. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Dunhinda Fall (Gem of Uva)". srilankanwaterfalls.ne. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Dunhinda Falls". lonelyplanet.com. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Dunhinda Falls". dunhinda.com. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Kuda Dunhinda Ella". amazinglanka.com. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- List of waterfalls of Sri Lanka by height
- List of waterfalls of Central Province, Sri Lanka
- Dunhinda Waterfalls of Sri Lanka
|This Sri Lankan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|