From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dunk, dunks, or dunking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dunk, Dunks, or Dunking may refer to:
- Ben Dunk, (born 1987), Australian cricketer
- Bill Dunk, (born 1938), Australian golfer
- Chris Dunk (born 1958), former American tennis player
- Lewis Dunk (born 1991), English footballer
- Harrison Dunk (born 1990), English footballer
Henry Dunks, (1882– 1955), Australian politician
In other uses
- Slam dunk, type of basketball shot that is performed when a player jumps in the air and manually powers the ball downward through the basket with one or both hands over the rim
- Dunk (biscuit), dipping of food into a beverage
- Dunking, a form of water torture
- dunk refers to a highly customized 70's era Chevrolet, popularized by rapper Trick Daddy, as in "Dunk Rider"
- Dunk (band), a 1990s Canadian band from Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Dunk (elephant), the first elephant to reside at the National Zoo
- Dunk Island, off the coast of Queensland, Australia
- Slam dunk (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dunk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.