|Look up Dunker or dunker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Dunker is a breed of dog, also known as the Norwegian Hound.
Dunker or Dunkers may also refer to:
- Conradine Birgitte Dunker (1780–1866), Norwegian socialite and writer
- Gösta Dunker (1905–1973), Swedish footballer
- Jens Gram Dunker (1892–1981), Norwegian architect
- Oļģerts Dunkers (1832–1997), Latvian actor and film director
- Wilhelm Dunker (1809–1885), German geologist, paleontologist and malacologist
- Dilbert Dunker, an aircraft training device
Dunker, a Pennsylvania German form of the German verb tunken, to dip, may refer to various Christian denominations related to the Schwarzenau (German Baptist) Brethren:
- Church of the Brethren
- Church of God (New Dunkers)
- Dunkard Brethren
- Ephrata Cloister
- Old German Baptist Brethren
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dunker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.