From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||774 ft (236 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||433790|
Dunlapsville is named for one of its first settlers, John Dunlap.
A post office was established at Dunlapsville in 1818, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1903.
Dunlapsville is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Dunlapsville, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. Govt. Print. Off. p. 110.
- "Union County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
|This Union County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|