Dunleith Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois
Location in Jo Daviess County
Jo Daviess County's location in Illinois
|Established||March 2, 1865|
|• Supervisor||Vincent Hasken|
|• Total||11.75 sq mi (30.4 km2)|
|• Land||9.45 sq mi (24.5 km2)|
|• Water||2.29 sq mi (5.9 km2) 19.49%|
|Elevation||732 ft (223 m)|
|• Density||404.2/sq mi (156.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0428919|
Dunleith Township is one of twenty-three townships in Jo Daviess County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 3,820 and it contained 1,713 housing units. It was formed from Menominee Township on March 2, 1865.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 11.75 square miles (30.4 km2), of which 9.45 square miles (24.5 km2) (or 80.43%) is land and 2.29 square miles (5.9 km2) (or 19.49%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Menominee Township (east)
- Frentress Lake
- Round Lake
- Switzer Lake
- East Dubuque Community Unit School District 119
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 89
- State Senate District 45
- "Dunleith Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.