Dún Libhse Íochtarach (Irish)
Location of DunluceLower, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Dunluce Lower (Irish: Dún Libhse Íochtarach) is a barony in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. To its north runs the north-Antrim coast, and it is bordered by three other baronies: Dunluce Upper to the south, Cary to the east, and the North East Liberties of Coleraine to the west. The River Bush flows through this barony. Dunluce Lower also formed the northern part of the medieval territory known as the Route.
List of main settlements
Below is a list of settlements in Dunluce Lower:
List of civil parishes
- Ballyrashane (also partly in barony of North-East Liberties of Coleraine)
- Ballywillan (split with barony of North-East Liberties of Coleraine)
- Billy (split with barony of Cary)
- "Dunluce Lower". Placenames Database of Ireland. Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- PRONI Baronies of Northern Ireland
- PRONI Civil Parishes of County Antrim
- Baronies and parishes of County Antrim
|This article related to the geography of County Antrim, Northern Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|