Church of All Saints, Dunsby
|OS grid reference|
|• London||90 mi (140 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Dunsby is a small village and civil parish in the South Kesteven district of in Lincolnshire, England. It is 4 miles (6.4 km) north from Bourne, just east off the A15, and on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Fens. In 2001 it had a population of 141, reducing to 122 at the 2011 census.
- Census 2001
- "Civil parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 15 May 2016.
- Historic England. "All Saints church, Dunsby (1165123)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 4 April 2015.
- Historic England. "Village Cross, Dunsby (1009201)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 4 April 2015.
- Historic England. "Village Cross, Dunsby (350589)". PastScape. Retrieved 2 July 2011.
- Domesday Book
- Media related to Dunsby at Wikimedia Commons