Dunstan High School
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Dunstan High School|
|12 Enterprise Street
|Type||State co-ed secondary (years 9 to 13)|
|Motto||Seek Wisdom As Gold|
|Ministry of Education Institution no.||372|
|School roll||577 (February 2017)|
- James Te Huna - first New Zealander to enter the Ultimate Fighting Championships (2010)
- Murray Pierce - All Black rugby player
- Ken Rutherford - New Zealand cricket captain; represented the First XI as a player coach
- Elizabeth van Welie - Olympic swimmer (Sydney 2000) and Commonwealth Games silver medalist in the 200m butterfly (Manchester 2002)
- Bevan Wilson - All Black rugby player
- van Kampen, Lynda (19 November 2016). "Principal's resignation unexplained". Otago Daily Times.
- "Directory of Schools - as at 6 March 2017". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 10 April 2017.
- "Decile Change 2014 to 2015 for State & State Integrated Schools". Ministry of Education. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- Tititea Outdoor Education Centre
- Van Kempen, Lynda (3 March 2009). "Alexandra school switches to green energy". Otago Daily Times. Retrieved 2009-03-02.
- Manins, Rosie (22 August 2009). "Gymnasium progress". Otago Daily Times. Retrieved 2009-08-21.