All Saints' Church, Dunterton
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Police||Devon and Cornwall|
|Fire||Devon and Somerset|
Dunterton is a civil parish and small village in the Tavistock district in the county of Devon, England. The parish was mentioned in the Domesday Book, valued at 2 pounds and containing 18 households. In 1872 it had a population of 181.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dunterton.|
- "Dunterton, West Devon - area information, map, walks and more". OS GetOutside. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- "Dunterton, Devon - genealogy heraldry and history". ukga.org. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- "Transcript of the description for Dunterton". ukga.org. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- Powell-Smith, Anna. "Dunterton - Domesday Book". opendomesday.org. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- "The history of Dunterton near Launceston. - Launceston Then!". Launceston Then!. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- "History of Dunterton in West Devon - Map and description". www.visionofbritain.org.uk. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
|This Devon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|